Endurant Energy: Company Overview
Endurant Energy’s vision is to be the leading provider of microgrid and distributed energy resources in North America. Through initial feasibility to design, installation, financing, operations and long-term maintenance, we are unique in our range and depth of skills and have a demonstrated track record of success. We are poised to accelerate the growth of the company by delivering compelling and creative solutions to customers that demand energy resiliency, reliability, low carbon footprints and an economic value proposition.
Endurant Energy is a proponent of Equal Employment Opportunities, and values diversity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We are an affiliate of LS Power, a leading US private equity firm, specializing in energy infrastructure, and have immediate plans for significant growth, which this role will play a part in creating. Visit endurant.com for more details.
Director/VP of Project Management
Reporting to the SVP of Engineering and Project Management, the VP/Director of Project Management is responsible to lead a team of project managers and construction managers in project set up and execution activities from planning through commissioning for the implementation of various distributed energy resource projects including combined heat & power (CHP), fuel cells, energy storage, solar & geothermal technologies for our customers. Title will be based on experience and capabilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership to and oversight of a growing team of 4 project managers and 3 construction managers
- Further build and enhance the project management processes for project set up, execution, reporting, commissioning and turnover to customers
- Liaise between internal sales, development, engineering and procurement to lead the team in preparation and management of:
- Project implementation plans and work scopes for various disciplines
- Project execution and construction schedules
- Project cost estimates and actual cost tracking
- Lead preparation of RFP responses to customers and from subcontractors working with our internal engineering and procurement team
- Coordinate execution planning with suppliers and subcontractors for best quality, safety, cost and schedule performance
- Direct required permitting activities working with our architects and expeditors
- Oversee construction management team responsible for implementation of construction projects and ensure safety and quality goals are met
- Guide the team in resolving implementation issues and challenges
- Enhance overall project reporting and monitoring processes and tools
- Manage relationships with clients, partners, subcontractors and other project stakeholders
Required Hard Skills:
- Min 10 years project management in related energy industry including experience with construction projects
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in engineering, construction management or related
- Proven experience leading teams in effective management of various aspects of projects, including managing scope, budget, schedule, permitting and reporting
- Familiarity with distributed energy resource technologies, including, combined heat & power, fuel cells, energy storage, and microgrids preferred
Desired Soft Skills:
- Proactive problem-solving approach with an eye towards risk management / mitigation
- Comfortable in client-facing situations
- Ability to work in small teams within a faced-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Project, and Salesforce (or related CRM software)
Location: Endurant utilizes a hybrid work model and requires candidates be located near one of our offices in Chicago, Irvine (CA), Houston, Beverly Hills, or New York.
Salary Range: $160,000 - $190,000/annually
Recruiters, please do not contact