Endurant Energy: Company Overview
Endurant Energy’s vision is to be the leading provider of microgrid and distributed energy resources in North America. Through initial feasibility to design, installation, financing, operations, and long-term maintenance, we are unique in our range and depth of skills and have a demonstrated track record of success. We are poised to accelerate the growth of the company by delivering compelling and creative solutions to customers that demand energy resiliency, reliability, low carbon footprints and an economic value proposition.
Endurant Energy is a proponent of Equal Employment Opportunities, and values diversity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We are an affiliate of LS Power, a leading US private equity firm, specializing in energy infrastructure, and have immediate plans for significant growth, which this role will play a part in creating. Visit endurant.com for more details.
Director of Analytics
Endurant Energy is a collective of creative, ambitious, independent thinkers who are unafraid to tackle difficult problems in today’s energy industry. Our analytics team is at the heart of our organization, bringing together experts in the regulatory, EPC, development and asset management teams to assess project viability and analyze economic returns . Our analytics team builds upon Endurant’s vast experience as a 15-year old company while adapting to the ever-changing regulatory environment in which we operate today. We seek to add an experienced, intellectually curious Director that can bring Endurant into the next phase of the Company’s lifecycle as we hone our skills and expertise and scale.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with regulatory and development teams to create techno-economic models for new markets
- Lead a team of analysts in weekly task work to support ongoing development activities; including customer proposals, investment committee analysis, dispatch optimization and project configuration
- Conduct strategic reviews of market opportunities to facilitate sales and development platform activity
- Help to establish and optimize internal processes that create operational leverage and resource efficiencies
- Develop and mentor junior talent, ensuring a positive and productive work environment with a focus on employee engagement and retention
- Minimum 8 years of experience in energy analytics, investments, banking or similar role
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel, VBA code, ability to work with complex excel formulas and logic
- Familiarity with tariff rates and structures and common incentive programs
- BA from a 4-year college or university
- Team player that thrives in a collaborative environment
- Ability to translate technical knowledge
- MA or MBA preferred
- Familiarity with python and ability to process/analyze large datasets
- Managerial experience and/or team leading experience
- Experience in energy modeling for behind-the-meter batteries and microgrid related technologies
Location: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or virtual
Salary Range: 150,000-180,000 plus bonus