**RECRUITERS, DO NOT CONTACT**
Endurant Energy: Company Overview
Endurant Energy’s vision is to be the leading provider of microgrid and distributed energy resources in North America. Through initial feasibility to design, installation, financing, operations and long-term maintenance, we are unique in our range and depth of skills and have a demonstrated track record of success. We are poised to accelerate the growth of the company by delivering compelling and creative solutions to customers that demand energy resiliency, reliability, low carbon footprints and an economic value proposition.
Endurant Energy is a proponent of Equal Employment Opportunities, and values diversity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We are an affiliate of LS Power, a leading US private equity firm, specializing in energy infrastructure, and have immediate plans for significant growth, which this role will play a part in creating. Visit endurant.com for more details.
Sr. Accountant or Assistant Controller
Endurant Energy seeks to expand through the addition of talented, driven individuals. Our core team is composed of independent thinkers who effectively collaborate to develop viable solutions to today’s energy challenges. Endurant Energy’s Team leverages the interdisciplinary backgrounds and experiences within the team to develop holistic, sustainable projects. We seek to add an intellectually curious, detailed orientated Sr. Accountant or Assistant Controller to take a proactive approach to problem solving and managing financial compliance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Verify and reconcile accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions.
- Manage cash forecast updates and reporting.
- Product accurate and timely accounting reports and present results to financial controller.
- Ensure the integrity of the internal control system throughout the company, including the ability to evaluate controls in place and make recommendations for improvements where necessary.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecasting process.
- Prepare financial statements and assist in producing budget and variance updates according to schedule.
- Assist in providing technical support to internal team.
- Assist with audits and tax returns.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles.
- Assist project management team with project spend reconciliation and budget variances.
- Ensure subcontractor insurance compliance.
- Ensure company compliance with time tracking and reporting.
- Support the financial controller and CFO to improve financial procedures.
Required Hard Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- Active CPA license.
- 5+ years of progressive, professional experience.
- Strong working knowledge of GAAP required.
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting required.
- Prior interaction with accounting controls required.
- Experience in Sage Intacct or similar ERP system.
- Tax experience preferred.
- International transaction experience preferred.
Desired Soft Skills:
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Salary Range: $105,000 – $120,000/annually